We’re Brent and Yuliza Potter, and we’re missionaries in Guatemala. We work with the orphanage Casa Shalom, and we’re currently building a half-way house in order to help the older boys transition out of the orphanage and into adulthood. The first two guys have moved in with us at the start of the year.
- Our end-of-the-year newsletter can be found here.
- Our fundraising letter for the guys that first moved in to live with us can be found here.
- Our May 2011 newsletter can be found here.
- More information about Brent and his previous trips to Guatemala can be found here.
- How we met and our wedding pictures can be found here.
Brent & Yuliza Potter
- Our foundation:
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- Our mission:
Just as a nursing mother cares for her children, so we cared for you. Because we loved you so much, we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well.
1 Thessalonians 2:7b-8
- Our message:
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.